Real Estate Management
- Operate with a network of local and regional support with an emphasis on high-quality teams over process.
- Performance is generated by making great decisions based on analysis of multiple data points.
- Service many functions in-house for greater quality and control – best in class service to properties and clients; centralized accounting, centralized utility billing, and cable billing.
- Financial controls and detailed monthly financial reports. 24-hour access to real-time information.
- Deep understanding of integration between operations and investment business plan/return expectations.
- Train and Educate (combination of on-line and qualitative webex classes)
- Software Support and IT services
- Supervision of Construction / Value Add Renovation Projects
- Due Diligence & Administrative Support
- Risk Management Services & Master Insurance Program
- Bulk Purchasing Program
Multifamily property management services
LYND provides an unparalleled commitment to improving property management through advances in technology. LYND is committed to change and to adaptations required to provide
Construction Services | Unit Price Program | Utility Billing Management Planning | Compliance Rent Collection | Training Lease Lead Capture | Maintenance Program | Tenant Relations | National Purchase Power Budgeting | Invoice Maintenance | Financial Reporting | Human Resources | Information Technology
I have utilized Lynd Management services, exclusively, for over 12 years. Their prowess in new property lease-up is
T.R. Inscore, LLC – A Development Company